Sunday, September 14, 2008

eMarketing 101 vs. Business Startup 101

Hello Bloggers,

How are you? please welcome me (the newbie) to join the blogging community. Please feel free to show me the Do's & Don'ts on the blog and let us have some fun with it.

When it comes to eMarketing & new Business Startup, I think it's important not to let that one great idea slips out from your mind too quickly... ALWAYS WRITE IT DOWN!!!

I hope that my blog motto of "Blog it Locally, Discuss it Globally, and Create it Passionately" can provide the readers with a fresh perspective on communications.

Although the creation of my first blog is for academic learning purpose, I am excited to carry on in the blogger community even after I have completed my UBC International MBA Program.

Consider this posting as my warm up exercise! Stay Tune!... as more will come.

1 comment:

Newvalleygirl said...

Welcome to join the world of blog...
Careful, don't get hook on it!
Have fun!!