Saturday, September 27, 2008

Email Your Post to Blogger.com

Just discovered that I can easily email my post to my personal blog (directly published to your blog or save as a draft) by setting up a "Mail-to-Blogger" email address.

For those who are blogging with http://www.blogger.com/, you can simply set up a "Mail-to-Blogger" email address under the following directory/tab:

Customized > Settings > Email > Mail-to-Blogger Address

For those of you who would like to contribute your idea to my blog, you can email your desire post to me at tcwang0210.bdcinternational@blogger.com. Make sure you include your name (or nickname) in the message body.

Happy emai-blogging :)

2 comments:

Newvalleygirl said...

Thank you for the tip! I was ignoring the feature because I did not know about it. Just set up mine too "newvalleygirl.open_thought@blogger.com".

Mr. T said...

I've changed my "mail-to-blogger" address to "tcwang0210.bdcinternational@blogger.com". I like newvalleygirl's way of creating her address.